Monday, 22 August 2011

Fed up with SNOBS!!!

There are a lot of things which annoy me from one way or another but there is one special thing that drives me absolutely crazy and it is people who show off all the time, no matter how, when or what the person is showing off about; It just simply makes me sick.

In my view, the people’s personal life and their achievements are something very personal and you must be very tactful if you want to share something regarding these subjects to avoid creating the wrong impression.

There is a big difference between sharing your achievements with people you like or love and showing them off you can be proud of all you have done or for the skills you have without making people feel underestimated.
I feel that sometimes people with this sort of behaviour are always desperately  trying to catch everybody’s attention through the things they have got or what they have done, since their personalities are not appealing enough to attract anybody, and it makes me feel pity as well.

personalities are not enough appealing to attract anybody, and it makes me feel pity as well.

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree with you Jhennie and feel so sad that you thought I was one of these annoying guys. Actually it's my fault, I'll try to improve and stop talking and asking my questions all the time))) By the way your blog is amazing, I really like the design and themes you chose to write about! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria, jajaja Don't worry about the past I've already got over the perception I used to have about you, fortunately, I've had the chance to meet the real person inside your brain and now I can understand why sometimes you're so cheeky. jejeje

    ReplyDelete