Thursday, 1 September 2011

Euthanasia


When it comes to euthanasia my thoughts are clear, whereas I know it is a subject in which I have to be tactful because it unleashes a lot of different opinions.

In my opinion, euthanasia should be legal because to die with dignity must be a right for every one and therefore it mustn't be banned.

I am completely in favor of euthanasia because even when I don’t know how is dying people’s feeling, I am sure that if I had a terminal and  painful disease, I wouldn’t like to suffer until my death like many people have.

It is not only a wish based on my will to have a peaceful ending of my life. I am also thinking about my family’s feelings as I think It would be really hard for us to see how your loved one is in pain suffering until death and the God’s will decides it is time to let them go. The psychological repercussions for the relatives of the person who is dying are really hard to carry so I think euthanasia is an option which has been given to our mental health and tranquility.


No comments:

Post a Comment