Monday, 20 February 2012

Murphy. What a loser



Lying in my bed, doing what I’ve become an expert. Anything at all, murphy crossed my mind. 

Suddenly, I started thinking about all those famous laws or rules which were proposed incredibly well and I realized, to my own happiness I’m not a pessimist, I’m just a follower of Murphy’s law. 

So why people insist on thinking opposite, why thinking everything will be ok. If it’s clear it won’t. it is scientifically proved. 

Anyway, I think people’s positivism is just a natural reaction to keep our hopes alive and to some extent, it is also a result of sorry. People hate to be responsible for making someone feeling miserable for telling them the truth. How are you going to say to your friend who has just undergone plastic surgery and whose results hasn’t been really promising, “you know something your new bubbs look more like a couple of rotten watermelons and your surgeon just conned you”. 

Evidently, as murphy said “If anything can go wrong, it will and If anything just cannot go wrong, it will anyway” so instead of you being honest you just opt to be positive as positive as a good friend can be. But let’s be honest, deep inside you know everything will go wrong, because I honestly think, positivism is just something you show from your mouth onwards. 

Ok this is not the subject of my post, the real one is that I think murphy was a real loser, honestly, I know I have just tried to support the idea of being real, to be a down to earth person, but come on Murphy you might have been a really grumpy, fussy, sulky, bored, annoying and unwelcome person for having come up with such laws. 

I can clearly imagine how hard could have been for him his teen ages, refraining himself of doing the most amazing things for making sure everything his laws hadn't place to become real. And can you imagine his friends? Planning parties, trips, or whatever they could’ve planned and thinking twice whether to invite Murphy or not. “You know the party is going to be awesome, let’s invite carol, Sussan, Mark, Philip, Murphy, oh wait a minute this guy is a little freaky, he scares me every time he says, Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse and in fact, that’s how things happen, he must be a kind of wizard or something. Let’s get rid of him I really don’t want to spoil my big night”. 


I didn’t had the pleasure to get to know Mr. Murphy and thank God it didn't happened since I know we could have developed the most annoying laws just to make some people’s mind come back to reality. well, I think I have let Murphy influencing me enough. So i'm going to bed so as to prepare myself to smile tomorrow, you know, because everything will be worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment