Sunday, 7 August 2011

Back again, but in English

For those who don’t know who I am, I’m Jhennifer Zuluaga, Colombian, 26 years old, a music, arts and photography lover, for the rest of the people who know me yet, let me tell you, here I am, finally and after a lot of difficult circumstances I'm studying English in Auckland New Zealand.
I have been here for about four months, well, I think that I've been here probably more time, but I don’t really want to count the days or the months I just want to enjoy the time here while I have it, without any concerns more than learning, learning and learning.
At this moment I’m in one of the ELA’s rooms trying to make what I’ve been avoiding to do. Write, but is funny how life throw things your way, despite my terrible writing, it is seems that after all I will have to do it.   
It’s hard to try to write something, I can’t get the way to do it, there are no ideas flowing, but I guess I’m going to start making a brief introduction about myself.
I’m an international business manager and I got my degree in the year 2006 after that I decided business were not for me, so I started to study photography and I got my certificate on October 2010; photography is one of those things I enjoy the most and give more personal satisfaction to me, I can spend a whole day taking photos without taking any rest, and yet feeling good to another photo session.
As I wrote previously, I’m an arts lover, so I’ve always been keen to try any arts, I love to listen to music, I spend most of my spare time trying to come across with something new, nowadays I'm trying to read in English but it’s been a bit complicated with time issues, but is not impossible so I'm going to keep on trying, no matter how much time it takes.
About my life in New Zealand, there’s not too much to say life is slow here, I’ve been extremely relaxed, the time seems to go by very slowly, or at least slower than life in Bogota.
There’s no noise in this city, no pollution, no violence, everything is peace and quiet, in other words almost a Paradise, and yet I feel something is missing, sometimes I think New Zealand has a lack of thrill, which makes this city a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment