Tuesday, 9 August 2011

How my education influenced the way I think?





I think in some way your educational background help you to open your mind to the knowledge maybe you cannot obtain in other way, it helps you to open your mind about some of the most interesting things in your life. When you study you f....and interesting things, yet also you find a lot of things you may dislike. However education helps you to redirect the course of your life in the way you think it must be. In my case for example I studied International Business Management and even though I’ve found it very useful for my everyday life, I realized it is not my cup of tea: there are a lot more interesting things in life to take care about than making business. It is true that business rules the world in some way, as them are the economic engine for companies and countries to commerce, but I would rather see the life in other way. After I had studied International business management and discovered that me and business dislike each other, I made up my mind and followed my hunches and gut feelings and started to study photography. Everybody thinks those are two very different, they are indeed. Nevertheless the careers I have chosen have made a particular profile on my mind and they have sharpened some features of my character, such as my ability to save or manage money properly and the ability to see further that the common eye can see.
Consequently, I strongly believe that even when the education you have had is not the one you would have chosen, it makes you more critic regarding to your life and what do you want to obtain from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment