Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Make up for time


I had the fortune to study in an excellent school in which I had the chance to learn a lot of things about different subjects, some of them very useful, some others not too much but all those things are useful in some point of your life.
In my high school I took ballet, chess, art history and accounting classes, also swimming, music, sewing, sociology and psychology classes.
Although I received a lot of useful knowledge information in the school, I wish I had received foreign languages classes so as to have basic notions and be better prepared. 
I think  languages are extremely necessary for the world we are actually living in; They can open your mind and help you to understand other’s people mentality. 
Not until you start knowing the countrie’s language will you understand its culture. Therefore, I think I would be more open minded.
If I had taken languages classes in school, maybe I wouldn’t have been here in New Zealand studying English; If I had studied English before, I would have been studying a diploma or a master degree, I mean, I would have make up for a lost time in school, if I had the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment