Tuesday, 6 September 2011



I was reading blogs randomly and Just when I was about to give up about trying to do what I've ever wanted without any particular response from the universe I'm in, I found this extremely accurate quote. 

'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

So I started wondering, should I've been doing the same thing in the wrong way all the time?.Maybe, but I have to thank to people like Albert Einstain because without thoughts like he had, the bravery, the perseverance and the stubborness he showed us, people like me is digging into themselves to think differently and do things better.

To be honest I don't know too much about Albert Einstein and his contributions to humanity but this finding has has been a good starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment