Saturday, 15 October 2011

Thank you all


Today and since a couple of months I feel craving for learning. I just want to feed my brain more with every possible thing. In this moment of my life everything seems to be appealing for me, since needle work till Islam culture; now my mind seems to be open to all mysterious matters the world has to offer. I feel like in a knowledge mall where it is there to be chosen for me.
It is incredible how many things you can learn when you open your eyes and look towards a different perspective.
I’m grateful with all people I’ve known throughout this trip, experiences, friends, everybody have left a print in my memory and life.
Thanks to all who made my imagination fly to other places in the world; to other cultures, traditions and religions. The world is so big, wide and assorted to not exploring it and despite of its greatness, which sometimes could make you feel insignificant, I feel I want to get to know it as much as I can.   
I’d like to thank specially a Maria Mitenkova, who showed to me she’s a really intelligent and inspiring woman who has a lot of knowledge to offer as well as a great potential to do what she wants.  Thank you for letting me know I can be good at writing and for being my confident in this land in which I never felt attached.
To Path, My English teacher, whose classes were always challenging for me by her strict way of teaching but with whom a learned a lot, also exemplifying what a woman can be. She's unleashed a kind of admiration in me.
To Nicolle, because with her teaching methods made me feel learning is not as hard as I thought it was, and because she showed me the way to develop love for writing and for expressing my thoughts by writing them and for helping me to build up my speaking skills.
And to Sam, whose kindness welcomed me to his country in where I didn’t know anybody showing me the friendly face of the New Zealanders. he also guided me to the best places to visit, and provided me with useful information that made my life in Auckland easier. Thank you so much for everything Sam.
Finally and as my time in New Zealand is getting to its end, I just want to say this experience has broaden my mind. Now I can get back to my country feeling myself proud because although I’ve learn a lot, I know there’re a bunch of thing left to learn. Sometimes that’s the hardest lesson to get.  

1 comment: